Over the years, Neale Consulting Engineers have produced numerous articles, papers and books on different tribological subject areas. Please use the links below to explore these areas and learn more about tribology.
Tribology Handbook Extracts
The Tribology Handbook is regarded as ‘The Bible’ for all matters related to Tribology. We are delighted to be able to offer for download and use the following key pages from The Tribology Handbook. These pages cover rolling element and plain bearing failure analysis, bearing material and lubrication selection.
We have also written and published a library of books relating to all areas of tribology. These all act as an excellent fast reference for all Mechanical Engineers.
- The Tribology Handbook
- A Tribology Casebook
- Mechanical Seal Practice for Improved Performance
- Bearings – A Tribology Handbook
- Component Failures, Maintenance and Repair – A Tribology Handbook
- Couplings and Shaft Alignment
- Drives and Seals – A Tribology Handbook
- Engineering Measurements, Methods and Intrinsic Errors
- Guide to the Condition Monitoring of Machinery
- Lubrication – A Tribology Handbook
- An Introductory Guide To Industrial Tribology
- Lubrication and Reliability Handbook